Sunday, June 1, 2014

JUNE - RANDOM READ PICKS


I found this awesome meme because of Feed Your Fiction Addiction which led me to I'm Loving Books.  I love this meme.  It helps me read at least one book a month in my TBR pile that I have been dying to read and just haven't been able to.

This month I decided to do 2...when I picked my Random Read it led me to the second book to a series, so now I will be doing 3..hehehe.

As you can see in the picture 384 is Dark Triumph - the second book in the His Fair Assassin series, so I had to add the first book as well.  I cannot read a series out of order :).

My second pick is 425 - Open Road Summer.  I have been looking forward to reading all of these, so I am super excited.

Lets see if I can get all my reviews, and my "fun" books done for the month.