Wednesday, September 16, 2015

TACKLE YOUR TBR READ-A-THON - RANDOM PAGE CHAALLENGE


Today is my challenge!  I did this challenge last year and it was a lot of fun.  So here we go....

My Challenge is: Random Page Challenge

Pick a random page of the book you are currently reading 

and share it with us in the comments below, without giving

 anything away about the book :).  

------------------------------------------------------

My random page is from a book called THE BOY MEETS GIRL MASSACRE - The page is (this is Kindle so I don't know if it would be the same page in the book) Page 147:

I sat down and he started talking.  While he talked I pushed my legs together and imagined if they were fused.  "Look Noelle, I know why you wouldn't want to tell me.  You don't wanna add to my stress.  I get it.  It's sweet.  But listen, honey, it's not your job to protect daddy.  It's your daddy's job to protect you.  I'm here for you, okay?  I know it doesn't always seem that way.  I know I haven't been a great dad.  I know that.  I've done my best.  You don't know what it's been like for me, sick the way I am, having to watch you do everything for your old dad, walking to Ollie's all the time to get my chicken, helping me keep clean.  I love you so much, Noelle.  I love you so much it hurts.  And I've had to watch as I ruin your life.  Do you know how that feels?  I'm ruining your life and I can't stop!"  

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Now, it's your turn!!! 


This year as part of my challenge I am also doing a giveaway.  I am giving away two signed copies of  DRAWN IN by Sioux Trett.  You can read my review here.  It's a fun read.  

24536856

So, don't forget to post your random page and enter the give away :)!


a Rafflecopter giveaway