I am so excited to be part of this giveaway hop. I have only done one other before, but it was so much fun. I wanted to participate in this one because it is my good friend doing it. I have known Tressa @ Wishful Endings for a long time, and her blog is the one that got me into the blogging world. I love children's book. Unfortunately my kids are no longer little but I have middle grade readers. I didn't quite know what book to give away, so I am just going to do a gift card. Probably a little lame, but at least you can buy one book you would like :). This is open internationally as long as you have a valid email address and can receive gift cards from Amazon.com.
ABOUT CHILDREN'S BOOK WEEK:
Children’s Book Week is the annual celebration of books for young people and the joy of reading.
Established in 1919, Children’s Book Week is the longest-running national literacy initiative in the country. Every year, commemorative events are held nationwide at schools, libraries, bookstores, homes – wherever young readers and books connect!
For more information visit: http://www.bookweekonline.com.
rules from Tressa @ Wishful Ending
- You must use the giveaway hop image and link to my site.
- The giveaway linky should be added to your post. This is the link to the code: get the InLinkz code.
- This is a hop, so please make entries quick and easy. You are limited to 6 ways to enter at most and only 1 required entry, if any. There is one exception, you can let entrants tweet each day.
- If you are using Rafflecopter, you’ll want to set the giveaway to start at 12 am on May 4th and end at 12 am on May 11th.
- Please use INT or US or US/CAN in parenthesis at the end of your link name when you link up so that entrants know if they are eligible for your prize.
- The giveaway must be for a children’s print or ebook (picture, board, chapter, Middle Grade, or Young Adult), or a $5 or more book gift card. Value should be at least $5.
- Your giveaway must be posted by 12 am Eastern time on Tuesday, May 5th. Ideally it should be posted by 10 am May 4th, but I'm being a little lenient on this due to the short notice. Otherwise, you will be dropped from the hop. Please contact me (Tressa) with questions or changes and please email me your link once it is scheduled.
- Make your giveaway easy to find. You can add a link to the top of your blog or add the hop image with a link to your giveaway on your sidebar.
- You must have a family friendly blog (no adult content or crude pictures).