Tuesday, September 9, 2014

TACKLE YOUR TBR READ-A-THON CHALLENGE

*** SO SO SORRY ABOUT THE RAFFLECOPTER!  COME BACK TOMORROW OR JUST LEAVE A COMMENT AND YOU WILL BE ENTERED***



I am so excited to be part of this Read-a-thon!  I love having something to work towards.

I am not committing to much.  I am taking my daughter to school this week and will be gone for a week, so life is a little hectic.  I am looking forward to reading on the road though :).  I hope to read at least 5 books, but again I am not committing :).  Thankfully Tressa @ Wishful Endings says ANY book is okay to add to the challenge.  WOO HOO :).

My first one was a random read I had picked for another challenge I am in.  So I am done with one.  It was:
18214868
My review is HERE

It's a super cute book, and a lot of fun to read.

NOW, onto my part of the challenge planned for this Read-a-Thon.

My Challenge is: Random Page Challenge
Pick a random page of the book you are currently reading and share it with us, without giving anything away about the book :).

My random page is: (well my kindle only has a location...so it's Location 189)  The books name is AVERY by Charlotte McConaghy

"horse-it was too beautiful- although if I killed it's rider it would undoubtedly die anyway.
I waited until the boy circled towards me, opening up his chest, and without thinking enough to hesitate, let loose my arrow."

Now your turn!  Share in the comments!!!


The Prize:
(1) $10.00 gift card from Amazon to be emailed to the winner.


Unfortunately I didn't get the rafflecopter set up in time, so if you want to enter you will have to return on the 10th of September :).  Just another way to suck you into my blog :).  Kidding.  Sorry  about that!  I really am.

THE RULES (well some of them anyway :))

***Anyone is welcome to enter as long as they have an email address AND you MUST post your random page in the comments or leave a link to your post about your random page challenge or you are NOT eligible for the prize.  Names and addresses will be confirmed before sending out the gift card.***  



a Rafflecopter giveaway