Saturday, January 25, 2014

2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge from Bookish - January Wrap Up


I am doing this challenge this year.  There are so many books on my TBR pile, that I needed more of a push to read them.  The problem is I have so many I have to read for reviews, I almost feel guilty when I read something just for me.  Now, I don't have to.  I have a challenge...which means I have to..:)

This months books I have read and reviewed just for me are: (if you click on the picture it will take you to the GoodReads page!!!)


1.  CINDER (LUNAR CHRONICLES) by Marissa Meyer - Review Here - this may go down as one of my favorite series!


2.  REBEL SPRINGS (FALLING KINGDOMS #2) by Morgan Rhodes - Review Here


3.  LONGING FOR HOME by Sarah M. Eden - Review Here


4.  EVERTRUE (EVERNEATH #3) by Brodi Ashton - Review Here - such a fantastic series!


5.  SCARLET (LUNAR CHRONICLES #2) by Marissa Meyer - Review Here


I got more done than I thought I would.  This was fun to participate in.  The book that they were reading for January as a discussion book was Daughter of Smoke and Bones.  I didn't participate in reading because I read it a long time ago, but it was fun to be part of the discussion, even if it was just on line.  It is so fun to see what other people thought about the book.