Tuesday, January 3, 2017

NEW YEAR, NEW GOALS


Image result for happy new year 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

I say, new year, new goals, but I don't even know if I can really say that.  I can say that his year I plan to be better at writing my reviews.  That is about as "real" as I can make my goals.  I probably will never be the blogger that posts every day, but I am going to try and do it more than what has happened in the past 6 month ;).

The end of 2016 was hard but wonderful. I had my daughter home from college for a couple of weeks, and that always makes for happy time around here. I ended up having emergency surgery on my back and it put me out of the game for a while.  I am just now starting to feel "normal" (which I don't know is even a word I can use for myself...hehe).  There is only up for me now :).  I am so looking forward to this new year.  

I know I haven't been posting on your blogs much but I have been reading them.  It's fun to see what every one I follow is up to.  I hope that this year brings you health, happiness, and adventures.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Becca and good luck with all of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I hope this year brings fresh changes for you. Blogging is such a semiotic hobby, but we're always still hanging around. I made a list of "do betters" in 2017, but I am not making any clear-cut and defined resolutions because I do just the opposite with things like that.

    ReplyDelete