Sunday, November 2, 2014

REVIEW PILE READING CHALLENGE FOR OCTOBER




I am so glad I entered this challenge.  It seems like most of the books I read these days are "review" books, so now that there is a challenge it seems easier for me to do.  Probably doesn't make sense, but when I have a "dead line" it makes things easier for me.  This particular challenge is hosted by

Last month I didn't even do this post.  It was way too crazy.  October was better!  Here they are.

1.  Blade Singer by Aaron de Orive & Martha Wells
review here

THE LAZARUS EXPERIMENT by 
review here

4.  Remake by 
review here


6.  My Name is Bryan by 
review here

I don't think I have as many set for November because I don't like to have things during the Holiday season.  I hope to get some reading for myself done ;).