Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Review of Studio C DVD



Studio C is a hit sketch comedy series that the whole family can enjoy. Like the popular TV show Saturday Night Live, the cast performs original sketches that parody American culture and the hilariously awkward moments of everyday life; but with a refreshingly wholesome yet hilarious spin. With their huge fan-base and increasing popularity, Studio C aims to produce clean, family-oriented comedy for a national audience. 





My Review / Thoughts:

I don't even know how to start.  I was a HUGE SNL fan when it was during the time of (okay, I am going to date myself) Adam Sandler, Chris Farley, Dana Carvey, and David Spade.  The only thing I didn't like about it was how rank it could get.  BUT, in all honestly I still watched it AND I am still a SNL fan, but only during the time of the (what I would consider) the "greats".  

When I saw this tour come up I wanted to jump on it.  I have had friends post stuff about Studio C, but had never watched it before now.  When we got the DVD in the mail, my whole family sat down and watched it.  I think that would be my #1 thing that I loved about this show.  My WHOLE family can watch it.  It was so much fun.  We love to laugh in this house.  I mean, really?  Who doesn't love to laugh?

It is a lot like SNL, but the "clean" version.....which in my eyes makes it even better.  Some of the sketches are a little cheesy, but I think that is what I like about it the most.  Cheesy, every day stuff that people blow out of proportion is the best.

We (since it was a family affair) laughed so hard at some places we were crying.    Not every sketch was like that, but enough of them were that we couldn't turn it off.  

If you are looking, for something funny, clean, and quirky, this DVD is great.  PLUS, the whole family can watch.  In my opinion.  

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time at a show, but man....This one made me laugh myself into tears.  It was great.

Anything that gives me an excuse to sit with my family and enjoy a little comedy is a good thing in my eyes.

There are just so many funny things that happen in this show.  There is a scene that is the "end of the date" scene that made me laugh so hard I was in tears. 

I am so glad I got to be part of this tour.  This show is so funny, and just plain fun to watch.  I hope that you enjoy it as much as we did.

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment