Monday, June 15, 2015

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT DOES THIS? WARNING - MIGHT BE ENTERING MY NERD WORLD :)




 I was reading a book the other day and realized while reading a certain part I was doing the same thing the character was doing.  For example:  "He was holding his breath trying not to kiss her"...Then I realized I was holding my breath.

Next I kept reading and there were comments like, "he raised his eyebrow".  Then I realized I was raising my eye brows.  Really?  

Am I the only one that does this?  I have tried  to pay more attention to myself while reading.  Every time I find myself doing exactly what the character is doing.  Emotion wise, or facial expression wise.  When I realize it, I always look around to see if someone is watching and observing my "super nerd" moments.

Hey, nerds are fabulous.  Just saying :).  I just wanted to see if I am the only one that does this, or if I have other fellow readers that find themselves doing silly things while reading.