Tuesday, September 22, 2015

UPDATE #8 - TACKLE YOUR TBR READ-A-THON


Well, today there was way too much to do, so I didn't get hardy any reading done.  I am kind of bummed, but tomorrow will be better :).  I did enter the challenge for today.  It was a really fun one.

Today's challenge was to find a book with a the seasons in the title.  The challenge is here @ Jemima Pett's website.  I found some on my own book shelf that I have already read so it was even more fun.

My selections were:

Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
The Winter People by Rebekah L. Purdy
The Cradle will Fall by Mary Higgins Clark
Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes

I couldn't find one in my books that had Autumn in the name so I chose Fall instead...oh well :).

I got about half way through MARY:  Unleashed.  Seriously, this series is awesome.  I hope to finish it tonight.  Yes, night....everyone is already in bed, and it's dark in my house, and I am still going to read it.  Makes it even more exciting right?  That's what I am telling myself...hehehehe

Happy Reading :)


6 comments:

  1. Hey you are doing great. Loved your challenge choices. Very clever. I am feeling so blah about the blog these days, I really need to reenergize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did you have to sleep with the lights on last night? :P I so would have! I almost did with the series I am reading right now LOL!
    You are doing amazing with this challenge Becca, way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not have to sleep with the lights on, but I like being scared. I know sounds ridiculous, but it's true. I love the thrill of being scared. I do have to admit I had to turn the lights on when I walked to the bathroom though...hehehehe!

      Delete
  3. Ooo I love scaring the heck out of myself with a good book..LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MEE TOO!!!! It's crazy! It's just such a thrill :)

      Delete