Friday, September 25, 2015

UPDATE #10 FOR TACKLE YOUR TBR READ-A-THON


Today, I didn't get much reading done, but I knew that would be the case.  I am going to finish my book before the end, but it will probably be my last...well for the read-a-thon.  I don't have any reviews coming for a bit, so I am going to keep reading all the ones I want...hehe.

Today I entered the challenge that is over at the Singing Librarian Books.  The "challenge" is to list 5 books from your TBR list.  I have WAAAAAAY too many, so I just decided to take the first 5.

1.  The Renegade's Heart by Claire Delacroix
2.  We'll Never Be Apart by Emiko Jean
3.  The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
4.  The Harvesting by Melanie Karsak
5.  The Shadow Aspect by Melanie Karsak

I will get the rest of my book finished tonight and hopefully type up my review for the last book I finished.  I hope everyone else is doing well on their goals.

Happy Reading :)



4 comments: